- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience in between 6 months to 1 Year as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role in an IT company.
- Portfolio of published articles. If not then you will be provided with the topic.
- Experience in writing down about the latest I.T trends and technologies.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).