- Review and analyze project specifications.
- Carry out testing as per the defined procedures.
- Participate in walkthrough testing procedures.
- Prepare all reports related to product testing carried out.
- Ensure that all testing related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Execute test cases manually and analyze results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications and of hardware and networks
- Strong programming knowledge
- A good understanding of business
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- A meticulous approach to work
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems