The specific personal information you provide while using our site includes:
· First name, last name and job title
· Contact details including email address, Mobile number etc
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also collect certain non-personal information including:
· The type of browser you are using (e.g. Netscape, Internet Explorer)
· The type of operating system you are using (e.g. Windows 95, Mac OS)
· The domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g. America Online, EarthLink).
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· The information may be used to enhance our products and services.
· We may regularly send promotional emails regarding the new products; special offers or other information which we believe may be interesting to you using your email address.
· The information may be used to personalize the webpage in line with your needs.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you in order to carry out market research. We can get in touch with you via e-mail,phone or fax.
· For marketing or promotional purposes, we may provide your information to our third- party partners.
· Your information will never be sold.
Our website may contain links to other sites which may be different from our information practices. Visitors must consult the privacy notices of the other sites, since we have no control over the information submitted or gathered by such third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure that the information we collect online is kept safe and secure in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file that requires authorization to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Upon consent, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze or inform you on visits to a specific site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. By gathering and remembering information about your preference the web application can adjust its operations to your needs, likes or dislikes.
To identify the pages that are being used, we use traffic log cookies. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to adapt it to our client’s requirements. We use that information only for the purposes of statistical analysis and remove the data from the system.
In general, cookies help us create a better website by enabling us to track which pages are useful and which are not. A cookie in no way grants us right to use to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookies can be accepted or declined. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. Thus this may prevent you from taking complete benefit of the website.
Incase you have any concerns; please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.